Working with the press to promote our key messages is an integral part of Care for the Wild International’s work, and has been for many years. We release regular local and national press releases, as well as acting as an authoritative and knowledgeable voice for comment on global and UK wildlife issues and stories. On this page you can find details of our spokespeople, specialist areas, press releases and more.
Latest News and information
- If you would like to view our most recent news appearances and press releases, please click here.
- If you would like to read our regularly updated blog, click here.
- If you would like to view our quick reference wildlife factsheets, please click here.
- If you would like to see our key stances on different subjects, please click here.
Dominic Dyer: Policy Advisor
Dominic has been with Care for the Wild for several years, including as a Trustee. He previously had a successful career in the farming industry, working for Defra and also as CEO of the Crop Protection Association, and is a member of the Royal College Veterinary Surgeons (Veterinary Nurses Council).
He is Care for the Wild’s key spokesperson on UK Wildlife issues including the badger cull.
Dominic is regularly interviewed for and quoted in most of the UK national media, as well as on BBC TV and radio, Sky News and ITN, among others. See one of Dominic’s recent appearances on ITN here.
Care for the Wild also has spokespeople available on all our key issues, including:
- Tiger poaching in Asia
- Animals in tourism around the world, through our RIGHT-tourism project
- Any species related to our projects, including Polar Bears, orangutans, chimpanzees, rhino, elephant, lions, dolphins
- And more – please ask!
We have a dedicated Communications Manager who can deal with all media enquiries.
Chris Pitt – Campaigns and Communications Manager
Tel: 01403 246957 or 07891 743889