Welcome to the Care for the Wild publications resource centre.
We publish a variety of materials for our supporters and to supplement and strengthen our campaigns. These include our supporter newsletters, wildlife factsheets, and our world renowned scientific reports, which we commission in order to bring awareness to certain key global issues such as ivory, wildlife trade, animal abuse at tourist attractions and many more.
Details from our reports have been featured in a variety of UK and international media – including CNN, ABC News America, and the Sunday Telegraph.
By clicking on the links to the right of this page or below, you can find out much more about the way that we operate and the work that we do, and if you’d like to stay up to date with everything that’s going on, please make sure you sign up for our free e-Alerts by entering your email address in the green box on our home page.
Access the publications
- Click here to read our latest fact filled Wild Times newsletters
- Click here to find out more about your favourite animals with our downloadable wildlife factsheets
- Click here to read our campaign materials, including our exclusive scientific reports
- Click here to download our latest audited Reports and Financial Statements
- Click here to download our brand new Annual Review